I really only make this stuff for New Year’s Eve, but I want it how I remember it as a kid, not the current incarnation in a bag at the grocery store. The hard part is actually finding bagel chips anymore.
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups bite sized pretzels
- 2 cups garlic flavored bagel chips
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl and mix in the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and a good pinch of pepper.
- Pour butter mixture over the cereal mixture, tossing well for 3-5 minutes until evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour in a preheated, 250 degree oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on wax paper to cool for another 15 minutes or so. Store in an airtight container.